What is involved in SAP HANA
Find out what the related areas are that SAP HANA connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SAP HANA thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SAP HANA journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SAP HANA leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SAP HANA related domains to cover and 162 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SAP HANA, Amazon Web Services, Application server, Cloud Foundry, Cloud computing, Cluster analysis, Column-oriented DBMS, Comparison of object-relational database management systems, Comparison of relational database management systems, Concurrency control, Create, read, update and delete, Data Virtualization, Data redundancy, Database management system, Database server, Disk storage, Event stream processing, Extract, transform, load, Google Cloud Platform, Graph database, HP Helion, Hasso Plattner Institute, Huawei FusionSphere, IBM Power Systems, Infrastructure as a service, Intel 64, Internet of things, Main memory, Managed private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Moving average, Multiversion concurrency control, On the fly, Online transaction processing, Open Geospatial Consortium, Operating systems, Platform as a service, Predictive analytics, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Relational database management system, Rolling forecast, SAP CRM, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SE, SAP SRM, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Service pack, Software versioning, Spatial database, Statistical classification, Stored procedures, Streaming data, TREX search engine, Time series, Vishal Sikka, Voice of the Customer:
SAP HANA Critical Criteria:
Study SAP HANA results and reduce SAP HANA costs.
– In a project to restructure SAP HANA outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed SAP HANA opportunities costing us money?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Infer Amazon Web Services projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Amazon Web Services decisions.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of SAP HANA product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– When a SAP HANA manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Does the SAP HANA task fit the clients priorities?
Application server Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Application server engagements and do something to it.
– Will SAP HANA have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that SAP HANA objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does SAP HANA create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Adapt Cloud Foundry issues and define Cloud Foundry competency-based leadership.
– What is the source of the strategies for SAP HANA strengthening and reform?
– What are the usability implications of SAP HANA actions?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Cloud computing projects and cater for concise Cloud computing education.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– Data classification: how sensitive is the data that will be placed in the cloud (e.g., confidential, critical, public) and what controls should be in place to ensure it is properly protected?
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– In which ways will Cloud Computing influence our approach Service Management
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Can we accelerate DevOps with Hybrid Cloud?
– What are some cloud computing benchmarks?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– What happened to grid computing?
Cluster analysis Critical Criteria:
Consider Cluster analysis tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which customers cant participate in our SAP HANA domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to SAP HANA?
– What potential environmental factors impact the SAP HANA effort?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Column-oriented DBMS goals and handle a jump-start course to Column-oriented DBMS.
– How do your measurements capture actionable SAP HANA information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good SAP HANA project manager?
– Think of your SAP HANA project. what are the main functions?
Comparison of object-relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Comparison of object-relational database management systems governance and maintain Comparison of object-relational database management systems for success.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting SAP HANA with what users do day-to-day?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of SAP HANA that make it risky?
– How do we Improve SAP HANA service perception, and satisfaction?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Comparison of relational database management systems planning and develop and take control of the Comparison of relational database management systems initiative.
– What are the short and long-term SAP HANA goals?
– Why is SAP HANA important for you now?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Concurrency control engagements and attract Concurrency control skills.
– Is SAP HANA Required?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Think about Create, read, update and delete decisions and slay a dragon.
– What vendors make products that address the SAP HANA needs?
– Can we do SAP HANA without complex (expensive) analysis?
Data Virtualization Critical Criteria:
Recall Data Virtualization issues and test out new things.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your SAP HANA project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for SAP HANA strengthening and reform actually originate?
Data redundancy Critical Criteria:
Derive from Data redundancy issues and look at the big picture.
– Is there a SAP HANA Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of SAP HANA activities?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Graph Database management system leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with SAP HANA ?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– What are the barriers to increased SAP HANA production?
Database server Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Database server failures and budget for Database server challenges.
– What will drive SAP HANA change?
Disk storage Critical Criteria:
Add value to Disk storage governance and report on developing an effective Disk storage strategy.
– Think about the functions involved in your SAP HANA project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are specific SAP HANA Rules to follow?
Event stream processing Critical Criteria:
Scan Event stream processing tasks and perfect Event stream processing conflict management.
– Think about the people you identified for your SAP HANA project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we go about Comparing SAP HANA approaches/solutions?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Extract, transform, load visions and ask what if.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding SAP HANA?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a SAP HANA project?
– Will SAP HANA deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Focus on Google Cloud Platform results and track iterative Google Cloud Platform results.
– what is the best design framework for SAP HANA organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once SAP HANA is underway?
– Among the SAP HANA product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Graph database tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Graph database is getting what it needs.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the SAP HANA process?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic SAP HANA objectives?
HP Helion Critical Criteria:
Discourse HP Helion decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough HP Helion results.
– What is our formula for success in SAP HANA ?
Hasso Plattner Institute Critical Criteria:
Dissect Hasso Plattner Institute quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Hasso Plattner Institute services.
– What are the disruptive SAP HANA technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Huawei FusionSphere Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Huawei FusionSphere issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Huawei FusionSphere.
– In the case of a SAP HANA project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a SAP HANA project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any SAP HANA project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Who sets the SAP HANA standards?
IBM Power Systems Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect IBM Power Systems visions and forecast involvement of future IBM Power Systems projects in development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new SAP HANA in a volatile global economy?
– What about SAP HANA Analysis of results?
Infrastructure as a service Critical Criteria:
Sort Infrastructure as a service management and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Infrastructure as a service information.
– How is the value delivered by SAP HANA being measured?
Intel 64 Critical Criteria:
Analyze Intel 64 outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Intel 64 and constraints.
– Is there any existing SAP HANA governance structure?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Add value to Internet of things tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– If we were able to design deliver our IoT sensor in a self contained package that is dramatically smaller energy efficient than that available today how would that change our road map?
– Do you believe that additional principles and requirements are necessary for iot applications?
– How will the business operate in the event of a communication or a system component failure?
– What type of training is required for users prior to receiving access to the information?
– What auditing measures and technical safeguards are in place to prevent misuse of data?
– Fog networking: how to connect every component of the fog at large scale, such as IoT?
– What are the organizations that are using the Internet of Things using it for?
– If it does need to be more accurate, in what ways should it be more accurate?
– What are the key showtoppers which will prevent or slow down IoT applications raise?
– What does the internet of things mean for the future of our industry?
– Who are the vendors and startups active in the Internet of Things?
– What are the reputation requirements of an Internet of objects?
– Is the data secured in accordance with FISMA requirements?
– What are our risks and challenges in implementing iiot?
– What does a good Internet of Things strategy include?
– Which user group(s) will have access to the system?
– What middlewares are used in Internet of things?
– Will we find gold in iiot?
– How far will we go?
Main memory Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Main memory adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Main memory projects.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing SAP HANA?
– Do SAP HANA rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How to deal with SAP HANA Changes?
Managed private cloud Critical Criteria:
Steer Managed private cloud goals and ask what if.
– What are our best practices for minimizing SAP HANA project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the SAP HANA project lifecycle?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Examine Microsoft Azure leadership and probe the present value of growth of Microsoft Azure.
– What is the purpose of SAP HANA in relation to the mission?
– Does our organization need more SAP HANA education?
Moving average Critical Criteria:
Recall Moving average projects and budget for Moving average challenges.
Multiversion concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Multiversion concurrency control engagements and customize techniques for implementing Multiversion concurrency control controls.
– What is the total cost related to deploying SAP HANA, including any consulting or professional services?
On the fly Critical Criteria:
Focus on On the fly outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of On the fly relationship management.
– What business benefits will SAP HANA goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we keep improving SAP HANA?
Online transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Grasp Online transaction processing visions and question.
– What are the key elements of your SAP HANA performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Open Geospatial Consortium Critical Criteria:
Examine Open Geospatial Consortium outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving SAP HANA forward?
Operating systems Critical Criteria:
Track Operating systems management and gather Operating systems models .
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of SAP HANA moving forward?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– What are the long-term SAP HANA goals?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Sort Platform as a service tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Platform as a service is getting what it needs.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a SAP HANA study?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of SAP HANA?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Refer to Predictive analytics strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Predictive analytics.
– Does SAP HANA include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Boost Red Hat Enterprise Linux goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a SAP HANA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the SAP HANA process available?
– Who needs to know about SAP HANA ?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Derive from Relational database management system goals and assess what counts with Relational database management system that we are not counting.
– What are the business goals SAP HANA is aiming to achieve?
– Do we all define SAP HANA in the same way?
Rolling forecast Critical Criteria:
Judge Rolling forecast issues and plan concise Rolling forecast education.
– Do those selected for the SAP HANA team have a good general understanding of what SAP HANA is all about?
– How to Secure SAP HANA?
SAP CRM Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap SAP CRM tasks and budget for SAP CRM challenges.
– Is a SAP HANA Team Work effort in place?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Value SAP Cloud Platform tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough SAP Cloud Platform results.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its SAP HANA processes?
SAP ERP Critical Criteria:
Generalize SAP ERP failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in SAP HANA?
– R/3 Enterprise or MySAP ERP ?
SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse because they lack skills.
– How will you measure your SAP HANA effectiveness?
– Why are SAP HANA skills important?
– How much does SAP HANA help?
SAP S/4HANA Critical Criteria:
Talk about SAP S/4HANA results and gather practices for scaling SAP S/4HANA.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent SAP HANA services/products?
– Are there SAP HANA problems defined?
– What are current SAP HANA Paradigms?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Reason over SAP SE governance and assess what counts with SAP SE that we are not counting.
– How can you measure SAP HANA in a systematic way?
SAP SRM Critical Criteria:
Depict SAP SRM management and finalize the present value of growth of SAP SRM.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Critical Criteria:
Huddle over SUSE Linux Enterprise Server decisions and achieve a single SUSE Linux Enterprise Server view and bringing data together.
– Is SAP HANA Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we Lead with SAP HANA in Mind?
Service pack Critical Criteria:
Systematize Service pack failures and describe which business rules are needed as Service pack interface.
– How do the elements of our service package support our competitive strategy?
– How will you know that the SAP HANA project has been successful?
Software versioning Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software versioning tactics and ask questions.
– Can we add value to the current SAP HANA decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Spatial database Critical Criteria:
Shape Spatial database projects and define what our big hairy audacious Spatial database goal is.
– Is Supporting SAP HANA documentation required?
Statistical classification Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Statistical classification adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective SAP HANA leader?
– What are our needs in relation to SAP HANA skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Stored procedures Critical Criteria:
Focus on Stored procedures governance and create a map for yourself.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect SAP HANA workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing SAP HANA? There might be some that are less obvious?
Streaming data Critical Criteria:
Read up on Streaming data leadership and be persistent.
– Which SAP HANA goals are the most important?
– How do we maintain SAP HANAs Integrity?
– How can we summarize streaming data?
TREX search engine Critical Criteria:
Review TREX search engine governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple TREX search engine skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a SAP HANA strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a SAP HANA project?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Time series goals and look at it backwards.
– Have all basic functions of SAP HANA been defined?
Vishal Sikka Critical Criteria:
Merge Vishal Sikka risks and improve Vishal Sikka service perception.
– Do we have past SAP HANA Successes?
Voice of the Customer Critical Criteria:
Survey Voice of the Customer tasks and summarize a clear Voice of the Customer focus.
– How do we manage SAP HANA Knowledge Management (KM)?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SAP HANA Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SAP HANA External links:
SAP Hana Solutions – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
http://Ad · www.hpe.com/SAP-HANA
SAP Hana Solutions – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
http://Ad · www.hpe.com/SAP-HANA
Amazon Web Services External links:
Amazon Web Services | CSRA
Automate Amazon Web Services | Skeddly
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Application server External links:
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
Oracle Application Server 10g – Welcome
WebSphere Application Server V184.108.40.206 – Welcome to Liberty
Cloud Foundry External links:
About Cloud Foundry | Open Source Cloud Application …
GE @ Cloud Foundry Summit | GE Digital
Managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry | Rackspace
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
ClearDATA – Secure, HIPAA Compliant Cloud Computing
Cluster analysis External links:
What Us Businesses Utilize Cluster Analysis? – Quora
Lesson 14: Cluster Analysis | STAT 505
Chapter 9: Cluster analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
Concurrency control External links:
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Types of Concurrency Control
AdvDB: Concurrency Control Flashcards | Quizlet
Create, read, update and delete External links:
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
Data Virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Data redundancy External links:
What is Data Redundancy? – Definition from Techopedia
Database management system External links:
10-7.2 Database Management System Audit Logs
WizeHive | Database management system for business …
Petroleum Database Management System (PDMS)
Database server External links:
Securing Your Database Server
Disk storage External links:
STORAGE: Disk Storage | HPE™
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3.exe – Google Drive
Disk Storage | Microsoft Azure
Event stream processing External links:
SAS Event Stream Processing | SAS
Extract, transform, load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Google Cloud Platform Blog
Architecting with Google Cloud Platform | Coursera
Google Cloud Platform Podcast
Graph database External links:
“Graph Database” by George Dovgin – Governors State …
Introduction to Graph Databases and Neo4j | Pluralsight
Graph databases (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
HP Helion External links:
[PDF]HP Helion Cloud | IT Case Study | Mendix | HP
HP Helion Network – Partners | HP® Argentina
[PDF]HP Helion web – Storage Made Easy
IBM Power Systems External links:
IBM Power Systems & AS400 Hosting – Infor & High Availability
Ibm Power Systems Jobs | CareerBuilder
COMMON – Your IBM Power Systems Users Group
Infrastructure as a service External links:
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
Best Large Scale Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) | ANEXIO
Internet of things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Leverege: Internet of Things (IoT) Platform and Solutions
Stacey on IoT | Internet of Things news and analysis
Main memory External links:
What is RAM? (aka Random Access Memory or Main Memory)
The main memory of the computer is also known as RAM, standing for Random Access Memory. It is constructed from integrated circuits and needs to have electrical power in order to maintain its information. When power is lost, the information is lost too!
Main Memory – Central Connecticut State University
Managed private cloud External links:
Managed Private Cloud Provider – concertocloud.com
http://Ad · concertocloud.com/Private_Cloud
Managed Private Cloud for Blackbaud CRM | Concourse
Managed Private Cloud Provider – concertocloud.com
http://Ad · concertocloud.com/Private_Cloud
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Microsoft Azure Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Moving average External links:
Moving Average Convergence Divergence – MACD
Moving Average – MA – Investopedia
Multiversion concurrency control External links:
Database: What is Multiversion Concurrency Control …
On the fly External links:
Outdoor Adventure Group for Women – Sisters on the Fly
On the Fly (TV Series 2012– ) – IMDb
On the fly (Musical CD, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Online transaction processing External links:
Online Transaction Processing – Gartner IT Glossary
Slow SQL Online Transaction Processing performance …
Online Transaction Processing vs. Decision Support
Open Geospatial Consortium External links:
ARA Joins the Open Geospatial Consortium | www.ara.com
Open Geospatial Consortium | ISE
Open Geospatial Consortium | GeoPlatform
Operating systems External links:
Net Commands On Windows Operating Systems
Operating Systems | Computerworld
Tideworks Technology – Terminal Operating Systems
Platform as a service External links:
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Business Messaging Platform as a Service – Skycore
VPaaS – Video Platform as a Service | Kaltura
Predictive analytics External links:
Store Lifecycle Management & Predictive Analytics | Tango
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for Business
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat solutions – Red Hat Enterprise Linux | Microsoft Azure
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WFONE Port 8080 Test Page
Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Official Site
Relational database management system External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
NoSQL Relational Database Management System: …
Rolling forecast External links:
http://A rolling forecast is an add/drop process for predicting the future over a set period of time. Rolling forecasts are often used in long-term weather predictions, project management, supply chain management and financial planning.
Pioneering a Rolling Forecast | HFMA
How to Create a Rolling Forecast of Seasonal Sales in Excel
SAP CRM External links:
SAP CRM jobs | Dice.com
SAP CRM (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Leonardo Machine Learning – SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
SAP Cloud Platform (@sapcp) | Twitter
SAP S/4HANA External links:
SAP SE External links:
SAP – Stock quote for SAP SE – MSN Money
SAP SAP SE ADR XNYS:SAP Stock Quote Price News
SAP : Summary for SAP SE ADS – Yahoo Finance
SAP SRM External links:
[PDF]Sap Srm Manual – doorbell.store
Sap Srm 70 Certification Guide – topfood.store
SAP SRM Essays
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server External links:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server VM (SLES 12)
Free Download – SUSE Linux Enterprise Server | SUSE
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3 Full Support statement
Service pack External links:
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Windows) – Download
Service Pack 1 for Windows XP (Windows) – Download
Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) – Windows Help
Software versioning External links:
Best Practice: Software Versioning – Stack Overflow
Software Versioning (DAS-ITE.SoftwareVersioning) – …
Spatial database External links:
Data Manager API – A Spatial Database | MapQuest for …
Spatial Database Design
Exercise: Basic ERD with Vertabelo | Spatial Database …
Statistical classification External links:
What Is Statistical Classification? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Stored procedures External links:
Creating Stored Procedures (Database Engine)
How to debug stored procedures in Visual Studio .NET
Nesting Stored Procedures – technet.microsoft.com
Time series External links:
Historical Tick Data – Time Series Data Management …
Time Series Insights | Microsoft Azure
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
Vishal Sikka External links:
Vishal Sikka (@vsikka) | Twitter
Voice of the Customer External links:
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
How To Succeed with a Voice of the Customer (VoC) Program