What is involved in Privileged identity management
Find out what the related areas are that Privileged identity management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Privileged identity management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Privileged identity management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Privileged identity management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Privileged identity management related domains to cover and 236 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Privileged identity management, Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Privileged identity management decisions and slay a dragon.
– Are accountability and ownership for Privileged identity management clearly defined?
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Identity management failures and oversee implementation of Identity management.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Privileged identity management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Privileged identity management leaders?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Privileged identity management activities?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Academic journals goals and devise Academic journals key steps.
– In the case of a Privileged identity management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Privileged identity management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Privileged identity management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Privileged identity management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are there Privileged identity management problems defined?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Mine Access control management and mentor Access control customer orientation.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– what is the best design framework for Privileged identity management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Claims-based identity visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Claims-based identity and constraints.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Privileged identity management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Privileged identity management delivery for example is new software needed?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Mix Communication protocol visions and secure Communication protocol creativity.
– Does Privileged identity management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Can we do Privileged identity management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Coach on Computer security planning and gather Computer security models .
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Privileged identity management in a volatile global economy?
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How do we Lead with Privileged identity management in Mind?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Digital card leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Digital card projects.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Privileged identity management?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Privileged identity management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is Privileged identity management Required?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Digital identity visions and observe effective Digital identity.
– Does Privileged identity management analysis show the relationships among important Privileged identity management factors?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Privileged identity management?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Focus on Digital signature visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Digital signature services.
– How important is Privileged identity management to the user organizations mission?
– Will Privileged identity management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Directory service planning and cater for concise Directory service education.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Privileged identity management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Privileged identity management move?
– Is the scope of Privileged identity management defined?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Consider Federated identity strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Federated identity.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Privileged identity management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we know that any Privileged identity management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Privileged identity management been identified and analyzed?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Explore Hardware security module adoptions and sort Hardware security module activities.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Privileged identity management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How will you know that the Privileged identity management project has been successful?
– How would one define Privileged identity management leadership?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Focus on ISO/IEC JTC1 failures and explore and align the progress in ISO/IEC JTC1.
– In a project to restructure Privileged identity management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we go about Comparing Privileged identity management approaches/solutions?
– Do we have past Privileged identity management Successes?
IT security Critical Criteria:
Wrangle IT security leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– Have the it security cost for the any investment/project been integrated in to the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
– Has the CIO ensured security training and awareness of all agency employees, including contractors and those employees with significant IT security responsibilities?
– How transparent is the security rules/user account database made to the systems administrator by the security administrative application?
– Approximately, what is the average length of employment or tenure for it security personnel in your organization over the past few years?
– How do you rate your level of involvement in recruiting and retaining qualified it security personnel in your organization?
– Have known product vulnerabilities been addressed by reviewing the relevant vulnerabilities for a product?
– Does it appear that an increase in security funding is needed to remediate it security weaknesses?
– How quickly will software updates and patches be issued after a problem is reported to the vendor?
– Will the organizations PKI product accept digital certificates from other PKI products?
– Is the product compatible and interoperable with other PKI products/service providers?
– What additional training resources are available from the vendor and at what cost?
– Has the impact of emerging technologies on the product been considered?
– Can the administrator create custom vulnerability database definitions?
– Has the it security team signed off on testing and release plan?
– Have all relevant patches been tested and implemented?
– Is the media storage volatile or nonvolatile?
– What can be done at the application side?
– What behavior do we want to reinforce?
– The downside of Intrusion Detection?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Identity-based security issues and cater for concise Identity-based security education.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Privileged identity management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Canvass Identity assurance engagements and find the essential reading for Identity assurance researchers.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Privileged identity management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– When a Privileged identity management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do we all define Privileged identity management in the same way?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Identity driven networking risks and ask questions.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Privileged identity management leader?
– How do we go about Securing Privileged identity management?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Refer to Identity management systems visions and handle a jump-start course to Identity management systems.
– How can you negotiate Privileged identity management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Identity provider planning and finalize specific methods for Identity provider acceptance.
– Which customers cant participate in our Privileged identity management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Privileged identity management with what users do day-to-day?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Design Identity theft governance and document what potential Identity theft megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Privileged identity management values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Privileged identity management process?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information privacy risks and gather practices for scaling Information privacy.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Privileged identity management into the services that we provide?
– Is Privileged identity management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Information security failures and slay a dragon.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Is there an information security policy to provide mgmt direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements, relevant laws and regulations?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Is the documented Information Security Mgmt System (ISMS) established, implemented, operated, monitored, reviewed, maintained and improved?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– What information security and privacy standards or regulations apply to the cloud customers domain?
– What is the source of the strategies for Privileged identity management strengthening and reform?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– What vendors make products that address the Privileged identity management needs?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
– Does your company have an information security officer?
– Conform to the identified information security requirements?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Initiative For Open Authentication leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Initiative For Open Authentication and constraints.
– Will Privileged identity management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Privileged identity management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Deliberate International Organization for Standardization governance and research ways can we become the International Organization for Standardization company that would put us out of business.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Privileged identity management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Loyalty card strategies and look in other fields.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Privileged identity management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who sets the Privileged identity management standards?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Mass surveillance management and assess what counts with Mass surveillance that we are not counting.
– Is there any existing Privileged identity management governance structure?
– Which Privileged identity management goals are the most important?
– What are the long-term Privileged identity management goals?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Mobile identity management management and create a map for yourself.
– What are all of our Privileged identity management domains and what do they do?
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Mobile signature tactics and ask questions.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Privileged identity management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do the Privileged identity management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Multi-factor authentication quality and secure Multi-factor authentication creativity.
– What are the disruptive Privileged identity management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
– Who needs to know about Privileged identity management ?
– How to Secure Privileged identity management?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Model after Mutual authentication decisions and integrate design thinking in Mutual authentication innovation.
– What will drive Privileged identity management change?
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Guard Object identifier goals and point out Object identifier tensions in leadership.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Privileged identity management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Privileged identity management forward?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Categorize Online identity management tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– For your Privileged identity management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Study Online social networking results and be persistent.
– Is there a Privileged identity management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Privileged identity management study?
– Are there recognized Privileged identity management problems?
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on OpenID Connect goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive OpenID Connect projects.
– Is Privileged identity management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Think of your Privileged identity management project. what are the main functions?
Password management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Password management tasks and point out Password management tensions in leadership.
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Privileged identity management opportunities costing us money?
– Why are Privileged identity management skills important?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Focus on Personal identification number strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Personal identification number projects.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Privileged identity management objectives?
– What are the business goals Privileged identity management is aiming to achieve?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Detail Personally Identifiable Information risks and acquire concise Personally Identifiable Information education.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
Chat re Presence-based services failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Presence-based services information.
– How likely is the current Privileged identity management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Privileged identity management Management?
– Why is Privileged identity management important for you now?
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Grasp Public key certificate strategies and find the essential reading for Public key certificate researchers.
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Reason over Role-based access control planning and proactively manage Role-based access control risks.
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Adapt SAML-based products and services strategies and separate what are the business goals SAML-based products and services is aiming to achieve.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Privileged identity management project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Privileged identity management activities?
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about SAML 2.0 issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging SAML 2.0.
– How do we Improve Privileged identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
Security token Critical Criteria:
Infer Security token management and get answers.
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Generalize Service provider engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Service provider.
– What ITIL best practices, security and data protection standards and guidelines are in use by the cloud service provider?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Does your company have a current information security policy that has been approved by executive management?
– Will the service providers staff have/be able to obtain the appropriate personnel and facility clearances?
– Do you utilize retained private information in any other way than originally intended or disclosed?
– Does the cloud service provider have necessary security controls on their human resources?
– Approximately how many credit/debit card account numbers do you have stored companywide?
– Is anti-virus software installed on all computers/servers that connect to your network?
– Legal/Investigation What are the legal and prosecutorial implications of an incident?
– Does the service provider have a service desk function based on itil principles?
– Is the cloud service providers service desk local, onshore or offshore?
– Do you notify customers upon the release of their private information?
– Are network and system backups performed at least once per week?
– Do current policies cover existing practices adequately?
– Do you require customer sign-off on mid-project changes?
– Is sensitive data being properly encrypted?
– How can demand and supply meet?
– Security Considerations -What?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
Design Seventh Framework Programme planning and adjust implementation of Seventh Framework Programme.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Privileged identity management effort?
– What are internal and external Privileged identity management relations?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Reason over Single sign-on management and define Single sign-on competency-based leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Privileged identity management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Privileged identity management process available?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Privileged identity management requirements in detail?
– Have you identified your Privileged identity management key performance indicators?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Align Smart card tasks and catalog what business benefits will Smart card goals deliver if achieved.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Privileged identity management process?
– Think about the functions involved in your Privileged identity management project. what processes flow from these functions?
Social web Critical Criteria:
Frame Social web tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Consider Software application strategies and sort Software application activities.
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– Does our organization need more Privileged identity management education?
– Are we Assessing Privileged identity management and Risk?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software token issues and drive action.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Privileged identity management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Privileged identity management process?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Guide Two-factor authentication tasks and find out.
– To what extent does management recognize Privileged identity management as a tool to increase the results?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Privileged identity management processes?
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Devise User modeling goals and differentiate in coordinating User modeling.
– Do we monitor the Privileged identity management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are assumptions made in Privileged identity management stated explicitly?
– Is Supporting Privileged identity management documentation required?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Boost Web service projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Web service strategies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Privileged identity management services/products?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Privileged identity management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How much does Privileged identity management help?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Study Workflow application failures and track iterative Workflow application results.
– How can the value of Privileged identity management be defined?
– How to deal with Privileged identity management Changes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Privileged identity management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Privileged identity management External links:
Lieberman Software – Privileged Identity Management – …
What Is Azure AD Privileged Identity Management? – Petri
Identity management External links:
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
OSU Identity Management Landing Page
Login Page – Planned Parenthood Identity Management
Academic journals External links:
About Frontiers | Academic Journals and Research …
Open Access Academic Journals – OMICS International
Academic Journals | University of Virginia School of Law
Access control External links:
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
What is access control? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Claims-based identity External links:
The Claims-Based Identity Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Communication protocol External links:
Basics of the I2C Communication Protocol – Circuit Basics
Basics of the SPI Communication Protocol – Circuit Basics
What is a Communication Protocol? – Definition from …
Computer security External links:
NIH – Computer Security Training Program
Report a Computer Security Vulnerability – TechNet …
Computer Security | Consumer Information
Digital card External links:
GameStop: Buy Nintendo eShop Digital Card $20, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, Find release dates, customer reviews, previews and screenshots.
Nintendo eShop Digital Card – paypal-gifts.com
Digital Card Games in a Nutshell – YouTube
Digital identity External links:
What is digital identity? – Just Ask Gemalto EN
http://A digital identity is information on an entity used by computer systems to represent an external agent. That agent may be a person, organisation, application, or device. ISO/IEC 24760-1 defines identity as `set of attributes related to an entity’.
Identity Verification Solutions – Digital Identity Validation
Digital signature External links:
Using Digital Signature in a PDF File – YouTube
How to Add a Digital Signature into PDF Document
Digital Signature Services | SIGNiX
Directory service External links:
Directory Service FAQs – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
How To Use the Directory Service Command-Line Tools …
Federated identity External links:
UCF Federated Identity – University of Central Florida
Federated Identity Endpoint – apps.ce.collabserv.com
Federated Identity Service | University of Colorado Boulder
Hardware security module External links:
Atalla Hardware Security Module (HSM) | Voltage
Virtual Hardware Security Module (vHSM) Technology | …
Excrypt SSP9000 Hardware Security Module (HSM) | …
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N4549 L2/14-070 – Unicode …
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 N2683 – evmworld.org
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N L2/18-036 2018-01-18 – …
IT security External links:
Enterprise IT Security Solutions – Citrix
Top 19 IT Security Conferences of 2018 – BMC Blogs
Identity-based security External links:
[PDF]Identity-Based Security Highlights: Benefits – Aruba …
CJIS Compliance: Identity-Based Security Solutions for …
Identity management systems External links:
Identity Management Systems Program | NIST
At IU, what is UITS Identity Management Systems?
Identity provider External links:
Identity Provider Login – myid.vsc.edu
Department of Public Safety Identity Provider Login Page
Identity Provider – Stale Request
Identity theft External links:
Identity Theft Protection Service | Protect My ID
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
[PDF]Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit
Information privacy External links:
What is Information Privacy? – Definition from Techopedia
Special Topics in Health Information Privacy | HHS.gov
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
[PDF]Tax Information Security Guidelines For Federal, …
Initiative For Open Authentication External links:
[PDF]Initiative for Open Authentication OATH …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Loyalty card External links:
Loyalty Card Program – Acme Oyster House
Loyalty Card – Bigfoot Java
KickBack Loyalty Card | Fuel Reward Card – Phillips 66
Mobile identity management External links:
[PDF]Continuous Remote Mobile Identity Management …
Mobile Identity Management — ENISA
Avatier AIMS 10 Mobile Identity Management and …
Mobile signature External links:
Using Gmail App – Add Mobile Signature – YouTube
Joel’s Mobile Signature Detailing Service | Tucson Arizona
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft …
Plan multi-factor authentication for Outlook 2016 for …
Mutual authentication External links:
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Object identifier External links:
LibGuides: DOI (Digital Object Identifier): Citation Examples
What is a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)?
DOI FAQ – Digital Object Identifier System FAQs
Online identity management External links:
[PDF]Integrating Online Identity Management Tools in a …
Online social networking External links:
Schools and Online Social Networking | Education World
OpenID Connect External links:
OpenID Connect – Official Site
OpenID Connect | Google Identity Platform | Google Developers
OpenID Connect Client Request for Authorization
Password management External links:
Password Management – Anne Arundel Community College
NYIT Password Management
Self Service Password Management | IOT Customer Service
Personal identification number External links:
Virginia Tax Personal Identification Number (PIN)
How do I get my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
What is a Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Personally Identifiable Information: What It Is and How …
Public key certificate External links:
How to: Export and Import a Public Key Certificate
Role-based access control External links:
Role-based access control in simple steps – IBM
Lync Server 2013: Planning for role-based access control
SAML 2.0 External links:
SAML 2.0 Auto-POST form – HealthPartners
SAML 2.0 POST – HealthPartners
Use a SAML 2.0 identity provider to implement single sign …
Security token External links:
The Security Token Service is not available (SharePoint …
BOCI Securities Limited – Security Token – Android Apps …
XSRF Security Token Missing – TKTS JIRA
Service provider External links:
Online Payroll & HR Service Provider | Inova Payroll
Wasatch Peaks Credit Union – Financial Service Provider
Moving Help Service Provider login
Seventh Framework Programme External links:
IMPACT-EV – Seventh Framework Programme
Single sign-on External links:
CWRU Single Sign-On
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication Service
South Texas College’s Single Sign-On Page
Smart card External links:
Smart Card Technology FAQ – Alliance Announcement
[PDF]How to use your Smart Card to access CDC VPN
ECHS Online 64 KB Smart Card Application
Social web External links:
On social Web, folks take the #IceBucketChallenge – CNN
Software token External links:
RSA SecurID Software Token – Apps on Google Play
RSA SecurID Software Token on the App Store – iTunes
RSA SecurID Software Token FAQ’s – UPS
Two-factor authentication External links:
University of Illinois UI Verify: Two-factor authentication
Guide to Two-Factor Authentication · Duo Security
User modeling External links:
User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization
USER MODELING KETRON SD7 E SD40 SUPPORTI …
User Modeling – Home | Facebook
Web service External links:
Electronic Wage Reporting Web Service (EWRWS)
HOW TO: Pass Current Credentials to an ASP.NET Web Service
HOW TO: Write a Simple Web Service by Using Visual C# …
Workflow application External links:
QNOPY Environmental Field Data and Workflow Application
Tutorial: Create a Workflow Application with ASP.NET
NAVSEA Conducts Shipboard, Shore-based Workflow Application